UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think my favorite part of last night's game was Dele's substitution.

He pretended not to see it for about 10 seconds, mucked the referee around with which side he was going off, and did a very slow walk from the opposite of the dugout, in front of the south stand, and was sung to and applauding fans the whole way around. Was embraced by Mourinho a couple of minutes later on when he finally got back to the bench.

He's got his cockiness back, and it's beautiful to see.

Game changing assist.

79036421_442626720017977_6190437879571808256_n.jpg

Lovely stuff. A great view right behind the goal, a few rows back from Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and her friend and the row in front of shempz shempz and the people I used to sit with at Wembley.

After being Billy no mates in the pub but at least getting free cider off the barman, I bumped into loads of mates in the ground.

Great start. After 19 mins I was beginning to question my sanity but once Dele scored I knew we would win.

He's magic you know (the remix).

Seeing some of the comments, I don’t agree with experimenting with this game. It’s Mourinho’s first home game and a win guarantees progression from the group. Just get it done, get a win under our belt and start getting some momentum under our belt. 5 games to Chelsea with a 9 point difference. Need to have the wing under our sails for that very important game and the only way to do that is to get them winning games.

COYS!

I really think we as fans should show our class and appreciation for all Poch did for us with a few rousing renditions of the "He's magic, you know" song at the Olympiakos game tomorrow. This is not an anti-Mourinho thing and if Jose's as humble as he now claims to be, he will understand that. But Poch deserves to hear loud and clear how much we love him. How about the 47th minute because that's how old he is?
I appreciate the thought and don’t disagree, but only to a point.

I think we should sing his name before kick off but as soon as that whistle goes it’s about backing this manager and this team.

Back
Top Bottom