UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trouble is with these links ,it only takes another link to break it.
As was said ,take us and Ajax.Now i and many others thought we had a good relationship with them.Then last year their young lot turned up all lairy with a load of bell ends from the wrong end of the Seven Sisters rd.
Any soft spot i had for the Dutch outfit died that night.
Red stars and Olympiakos is religious based,so probably will stand the test of time though.
Bit unfair isn't it? We've got some fans who are dicks as well.

Anyone remember a book about 8 years back about our 70s lot? It had a Dr Marten and rolled up jeans on the front. One of these internet only companies,not for sale in the shops. See it advertised a couple of times then it went.
Obviously i never got round to buying it.

We have a long standing brotherhood with Olympiakos, since the 1980's. We are both of orthodox christian descent, and both play in Red & White. Also, the Serbian and Greek culture is very similar. Feel free to research greater details but these are the main reasons we became friends, and this friendship has grown ever since. Sometimes our supporters will attend Olympiakos matches, and they sometimes come to our matches. The link and friendship is very strong and we call ourselves "Orthodox Brothers". Spartak Moscow is also in our friendship circle, it is consisting of Red Star, Olympiakos, and Spartak Moscow. But we would consider to be closest to Olympiakos.

Here is our display before our Champions League group stage game on Match Day 2.

The TIFO was of both our club badges in unison, and the message below reads "Let today win the one in better mood - We will be brothers forever in evil and good"

EF0MZJPXUAApS4a.jpg
love the sentiment...id work on the mission statement a bit though

Guys, do any of you know where could i rewatch or download II half or Red Star game ?!?

I could not watch live and I managed to find and see I half but not II, so if anyone could share link or smth it would be much appreciated.

Help a brotha out :D !

Back
Top Bottom