UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t want to get too overhyped about him but Lo Celso looks like he could be special.

Also, does anyone think if Lloris was playing that Red Star would have scored?
Probably, but Hugo was a brilliant shotstopper and cutch goalkeeper, it was his blunders that were his weakness.

To be honest, I wouldn't be fussed if Gazza became our number 1 now, Lloris isn't captain material, he never has been imo, great shot stopper on his day but weak mentality imo.

Also, I know this might rub some people up the wrong way but I haven't been a fan of his since the drink driving incident, I just know he's a fan favourite so people don't like hearing it.

To be honest, I wouldn't be fussed if Gazza became our number 1 now, Lloris isn't captain material, he never has been imo, great shot stopper on his day but weak mentality imo.

Also, I know this might rub some people up the wrong way but I haven't been a fan of his since the drink driving incident, I just know he's a fan favourite so people don't like hearing it.
You don't win the World Cup by being a weak captain.

Driving drunk on 120k week is just fucking stupid.

I think Dele will be firing again within a few games. He looks like his playing himself back into form.

This has been such a heartening half of football, praying for more of it in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom