UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I swear to God if Eriksen starts against Sheffield after GLC ran the show and Eriksen still managed to come on and look wank I will fucking riot.

However well played lads just hope we fucking learn finally Poch to play this system and drop Eriksen !

Last edited:
What a breath of fresh air to actually watch a game involving Spurs that was thoroughly enjoyable and fun looking football for large parts of the game.

We looked fresher than I have seen in yonks, had the game by its bollocks and we well deserved the win and the scoreline. My only issue is why we haven't seen a starting XI looking like this earlier than now but it's done, it's in the past and with a 4-0 win we can expect this shot in the arm to hopefully and finally be the start of a newish looking first XI.

Well done lads, I really enjoyed that one.

It's nice to actually watch us and feel happy for once!

Poch needs to stick with this team at the weekend, 4-0 away win, a clean sheet.

If he doesn't it's fucking criminal and will prove once and for all he doesn't pick based on form or effort and just picks favourites, would be unforgivable tbh.

Quality performance, fantastic result, we have our spurs back, no cunt offs tonight, let's all celebrate!

Just found out we have equalled Red Stars biggest ever home defeat as well, even more reason to stick with these players.

Back
Top Bottom