Uh, New Crest? (again)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you feel we should have a new crest?

• No! *current crest tattooed on ass*

• Yes! *opens Paint*

• I couldn't care less what the Spurs crest looks like. *supports Lakers*

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone know if there's a particular reason the cockerel faces left (from our perspective)? Perhaps if we dared to do and switched it to the right, the change in fengshui would bring us the title :pochsmirk:

Probably get relegated instead.
The scum used to have their gun facing left, and changed it to face the the right. I Iike our cock facing away from them.

A lad I knew at school got the 99-06 one on his leg... 2 weeks later they brought the new crest out!

I got mine around the time when all this 'Stratford Hotspur' bollocks was being talked about! I suppose it'd of still meant as much to me , etc.

The current badge is good and no readon to change it . However it has always puzzled me as to why the cockeral Is standing on a basket ball?

Can any one explain?

The current badge is good and no readon to change it . However it has always puzzled me as to why the cockeral Is standing on a basket ball?

Can any one explain?
It's the arrangement we have with the San Antonio Spurs for allowing us to use their name.

Maybe we dont dare anymore because we don't have any players left that played with that motto on their chest? :lamelashock:

Footballers are generally dumb cunts and they may need it written down!
Maybe, but I think the safety first attitude comes from higher up. Would love it to be true again.

Can any one explain?
Not sure if you are on the wind up or not, but that's what the stitching on football's used to look like

Back
Top Bottom