View from the opposition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mind you, unless he's just browsing, he's not had much to say since the original post.
I think that's for the best. Nothing against him personally, but I really don't really want to see his fugly spam avatar littering the hallowed threads of this august online institution again.

I thought Tomo Tomo gave a very balanced account to the questions asked.
But I do wonder what possesses opposition fans to come on here, especially ones who appear to hate us.
I personally couldn't care less what other supporters think of our set up, I have enough to worry about with what we're doing.
Mind you, unless he's just browsing, he's not had much to say since the original post.
50-Shades-of-Grey-for-beginners-Secret-sex-dungeons-are-for-hire-near-Weston-super-Mare-and-Taunton.jpg

:porrohands:

Guys, come on, take it easy on poor Matty. The lad's been working overtime on Ray Winstone's tarmac so he can send canteen money to his 14 brothers & sisters.

I thought Tomo Tomo gave a very balanced account to the questions asked.
But I do wonder what possesses opposition fans to come on here, especially ones who appear to hate us.
I personally couldn't care less what other supporters think of our set up, I have enough to worry about with what we're doing.
There’s browsing the internet and there’s BROWSING the internet……..
98-DC146-B-3-E2-A-4-C1-B-B7-FF-96608-DD5243-B.gif

Hello Matt,

May I extend my good wishes to you and welcome to the forum.

Tell me, what's it like being our nursery club over the years?

Thanks in advance.
We count success on trophies mate not player sales. Nice we got rid of the wheat from the chaff and sent them packing to clubs that come 3rd in a 2 horse race, and lift that silverware

We count success on trophies mate not player sales. Nice we got rid of the wheat from the chaff and sent them packing to clubs that come 3rd in a 2 horse race, and lift that silverware
Were you born last year? You really want to count trophies for your argument?

I appreciate posting on another club's forum can lead to a lot of received grief and abuse but I thought you were serious when you first came on here, mate.

Were you born last year? You really want to count trophies for your argument?

I appreciate posting on another club's forum can lead to a lot of received grief and abuse but I thought you were serious when you first came on here, mate.
Let's be honest, when you talk to your kids that want to talk about Spurs winning a trophy, have to look at an old, old photo album .

Hope you enjoyed that third tier euro trophy. Golden memories of beating Viborg, Silkeborg and Larnaca

It’ll be a long, long wait for another you can guarantee that.

Anyone up for answering the questions? Just seems like you all like to stand there with empty hand bags swinging them around tbh

"All light hearted fun, bit of **** taking from our side and hopefully we get a bit back."

You got your piss talking....... Just not in a manner that helps drive traffic for your website.

......Now off you pop(*).

(*Burst bubbles, geddit.)

Anyone up for answering the questions? Just seems like you all like to stand there with empty hand bags swinging them around tbh

Answered earlier in the thread.

Player view:

- Bowen: absolute quality, great finisher and such a smart player. For me he is close maybe equal to the level of Saka and Palmer but doesn’t get maybe the respect he deserves.
-Paqeta: really fucking good, amazing on the ball.
- Kudus: great player, but room for growth when playing the big teams.
- decent production of young players like Rice, Ferdinand, Lampard etc so youth team works well.
- Lack of depth, you guys when missing the top 3 players dramatically drop quality.

Stadium view:

- What the fuck did you guys do leaving Upton Park!!!

It was a nightmare to play in, fans in touching distance of the players, outside the ground lots of pubs, a pie and mash shop, proper east end tradition, and then go to that soulless shithole called the Olympic stadium where you need binoculars to watch the game. Our new stadium is immense and thankfully keeps the design of how a football stadium should be, it’s everything the Olympic dump is not. You guys should buy the land and build a proper football stadium. Upton Park was your soul, sold it for magic beans. You never had the resources of United or Arse or even us but that was your gold and like Gordon Brown it went cheap.

Fan view:

We are rivals so no love lost but you clearly have passion, I won’t ever take that away. However our real rivals are Arse, the whole rivalry that really grew in the 90’s mostly came from your side and feels like we are a surrogate Millwall due to Millwall not being good enough to be in the top league that and I guess buying a lot of your players like Carrick, Parker and Defoe. For most fans Arse, Chelsea (Neo-Nazi issues that go back decades, they used to do gas chamber noises in the grounds) are well ahead when thinking about rival games and that is not meant as any disrespect by the way, just history of those games for us.

Back
Top Bottom