View from the opposition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, it took a bit longer than I expected to see his true colours, stick to your own forums, we have no interest in you or your tin pot club.
They're just an irritant trying to make a rivalry that only exists in their tiny brains.

It was coming as the whole idea is wrong 😑 and I can’t see the point of going on other teams forums
Personally, I have no problem with supporters from other teams posting here as long as they're respectful (ish), and have something interesting to contribute (doesn't matter if I agree/disagree with it), like the Geordie Fish chap, for example. However, if you're here just to troll and tell your fellow juveniles back on your own forum that you've 'invaded' ours then, quite frankly, you can simply fuck off.

Personally, I have no problem with supporters from other teams posting here as long as they're respectful (ish), and have something interesting to contribute (doesn't matter if I agree/disagree with it), like the Geordie Fish chap, for example. However, if you're here just to troll and tell your fellow juveniles back on your own forum that you've 'invaded' ours then, quite frankly, you can simply fuck off.

Yes and Blue Boy the Leicester fan was ok and we didn’t hear his clicker once!!!

Looks like the 'View From The 'opposition' is slightly obscured at last.

rfx2Qe9.png

Is that all? I saw that one, but assumed something else had been removed.

If that’s enough to get binned I’m surprised there’s anyone left on here.
There is a difference.
West Ham Willy came here on a wind-up and very quickly started swinging his handbag, whereas everyone else came here initially to have a chat with fellow Spurs fans, then quickly discovered they needed to get their handbag out in order to survive.

giphy.gif

Hope you enjoyed that third tier euro trophy. Golden memories of beating Viborg, Silkeborg and Larnaca

It’ll be a long, long wait for another you can guarantee that.
I would have liked to win it, third tier or not. Wouldn't have beaten my breast about it but winning is always better than losing, which is what we did.

Same for England. I would have liked to win the Nations League, why ever not?

I'm trying to imagine what a Geordie Fish chap looks like.

I hope for his sake he got the fish's brain.

Back
Top Bottom