Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"And I'm feeling boom boom Vlad all over" :vdvdive:

...it's a bit... erm, 'Palacey'!
Crystal+Palace+FC+-+Glad+All+Over+-+CD+ALBUM-351917.jpg

Always used to wonder why he didn't go up for corners. Won't complain about this again.

Talking of which, there was much moaning and groaning about the 'quality' of Walker's corner (until it led to the goal)... so here's the question; does it stop being a bad corner 'cos it (indirectly) led to a goal...? or would a perfectly executed corner that reached Soldado, but he heads over, be any better/worse??

Fulham - Tottenham 1-2 (0-0)
1-0: Dejagah (56)
1-1: Vlad Iulian Chiriches (73)
1-2: Lewis Holtby (82)

Vlad face : Get some !!! :D
fwuo.jpg

After a good first half 0-0,when Lamela was close to score,he had some chances to made that,the finishing of our players was the problem, i stayed confident too for the second half...
The second half started not good for our side,Fulham make pressure and our defense concede a goal,after a wrong pass of Dawson to Paulinho, Fulham won the ball ,then a quick pass to Dejagah,this player scoring,i say,with a bad positioning of Chiriches who was a little guilty at this goal conceded,letting some space for Dejagah,anyway ,was a mistake in a row (Dawson-Paulinho-Chiriches).,1-0 for the hosts and some black clouds come and start to rain upon my head...thinking at the reactions after this goal conceded by the Spurs...
Then come the providence,that corner kick(min.73) when Chiriches fixing his part of mistake,scoring suddenly, "impaling" Fulham defence with that huge "missile" shot (left foot),Defoe had the inspiration,to jump over the ball,who hit the post then get in the net...watching the match in the livingroom on my PC (on ukrainian stream ,even their commentator was excited at the goal,he pronounce very well his name-"Kee-ree-kesh",not like others :) )...going in the bedroom to awake my father to come to watch the goal on a replay ...:) he jumped 2 meters high from his bed...(he was almost asleep ,being late in the night,here +2 hours more than London Time...)
"Santa Holtby" scoring the second goal after another wonderful shot after a personal action, ,making 2-1,quite unexpectedly,thinking that Fulham played more better than Man.Utd on W.H.L. 3 days ago...
We won,3 POINTS EARNED, but we have now problems ,Jan Vertonghen,getting injury ,and we don't known yet how much he will stay out...i hope just some days...
my ratings:
-------------------------------Lloris (8)
Walker (7)---Dawson (7)-----Chiriches (7,5)-----Vertonghen (7)
-----------------Capoue (7)-----Sandro (7)
--Lennon (7)-----------Paulinho (7)-----------Lamela (7)
------------------------------Defoe (7)
subs: Holtby (7,5) min.46 for Capoue
Chadli (7) min 69 for Sandro
Townsend min.79 for Lamela

i choosed Lloris being the "Spurs player of the match ,with Chiriches and Holtby near him,they contribute with 2 wonderful goals,same "quality" goals like Sandro's goal vs Man Utd ...3 days ago..

Vlad Chiriches's goal min 73

This is one if my favourite ever posts on this forum. Just imagining dan's Romanian dad bleary eyed in his underpants watching the goal and the whole town celebrating outside

This is one if my favourite ever posts on this forum. Just imagining dan's Romanian dad bleary eyed in his underpants watching the goal and the whole town celebrating outside
he thought he was an earthquake first,i scared him a little :)) he was half asleep,being late in the night...:D

He is the very model of a centre back Romanian,
His skills are more akin of being west mediterranean,
He'll catch a flying winger and then own him like a minion,
Making the kind of tackle that draws positive opinion,
He strides forward, and his opponents feel inconsequential,
And when he scores a blinder his fans get all reverential,
He's Tottenham Hotspur's number six, he redefines the role afresh,
He's captain of his national team. Nomenclature: Vlad Chiricheș.

Should catch on with the Park Lane no problems!

Looks fine, just one suggestion: I think it should be translated into latin. Just to make everyone able to sing along.

three words; Gee Knee Us! (or Gee Knee Ass, depending on your accent)

Just thought I would jump in on this thread. Vlad is our only decent summer signing. That isn't to say that with some decent coaching the other 6 could come good though.

Vlad after the match:"Was a good finishing of me,helped the team to return the result,that's why i'm pleased now. I saw when the ball enter in the net,was something great for me...to score like that when the result is 0-1 is good for the morale of the team" he said

Back
Top Bottom