wait and see.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dear SLR. that 'shit' tattoo, is the original spurs cockeral picture taken from the one on the shelf circa 1924. my aunt gave me it, i gave it to lal hardy and he put it on my arm. so tell a spurs forum how shit you think it is. any real spurs fans will disagree. FACT.

dear SLR. that 'shit' tattoo, is the original spurs cockeral picture taken from the one on the shelf circa 1924. my aunt gave me it, i gave it to lal hardy and he put it on my arm. so tell a spurs forum how shit you think it is. any real spurs fans will disagree. FACT.

Levy took all your loyalty points because he thinks you're a cunt.......

why dont you lot want spurs to be a good team ? a great team ? challenging and winning things ? i do ? it bthers me that you clain to be spurs fans but dont want us to be successful.
It bothers me that you must be at least 50 years old, but your attitude, grammar, spelling, etc make you look like you are about 4 and have got pissed by minesweeping your aunties OVD and Coke at a family get together.

Turning up at a match doesn't mean you won that match. Kudos for travelling, well done for supporting, but please fuck off, grow up and sober up.

This is correct though. I'd love a cockeral tattoo.

brilliant. i aint got the stayingpower of CB regarding forums. you lot worry me. lack of character. see you in 12months. if your lucky.

spunking players on the europa league last season, when we needed them in the league ? no brainer. only a goon troll would destroy our squad for fuck all.

Hold on. You're banning on about being elite but you don't want to win a European Cup. You think elite is top 4? Fella, when we were elite 4th place meant fuck all. Unless you're talking about winning the league, which we haven't done in your lifetime anyway!

Back
Top Bottom