WATCH Lucas Moura's 90 + 6" Goal vs Ajax - SCENES

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't want him gone, I want him to turn it around. But does he want to do it? Only one person can answer that.

That's true. In an ideal world we would scrap the trouble makers and he could have a blank canvas. But he seemingly got who he asked for over the summer and we've slid further into obscurity.

Right now I think the best decision is any decision that means change. With or without him. Whatever we have simply doesn't work.

I guess I'm guilty for being in mid 20s.

It's not like we won miracles last 20 years either.
I'm in my mid 30s and it's the same for me, nothing came close to that second half and especially that moment. Before that game it was beating woolwich 2.1 that header from kane. And the goal vs city by crouch. That league cup win vs Chelsea is so long ago now seems to have happened in a different lifetime. A lot of great memories apart from those , but I think for spurs supporters/ fans up to 40 that was the best moment/ match ever. Time for another poll? 😜

Last edited:
I think it's the same angle so nothing new. I'm grateful for all those people who filmed the match that day... the sound of the ajax fans and then lucas silenced them 🤤🤤🤤

I want that Manager back-the one on his knees on the pitch crying and screaming, what we have now is something totally unrecognisable.

This has been, without a doubt, the best moment in my entire life as a Spurs fan. I am so grateful that I lived to watch this as I feel it’s one in a generation moment. Absolutely incredible feeling.

I watched that in the Occasional Half in Palmers Green.It was such a great night.The barmaid(who's Spurs) was crying,punters going mental.Even the guvnor who is a gooner was pleased,or seemed it.
I can't believe it was only a few short months ago.

Just makes me feel utterly depressed now, what has happened to us :-(.

Watching it I feel like I desperately want Poch to turn this whole thing around but that's just the romantic in me speaking, I know that realistically it's not going to happen.

Says it all.

It really does sadly, that's the problem, it just shows how much we have been taken for a ride by our owners, this sort of feeling could be a regular occurance and we could actually end up with a trophy if our owners gave a shit about us winning things and our supporters demanded more from them.

Don't get me wrong, the Semi Final and us winning it was one of my best ever moments as a spurs supporter, it was incredible and something I will never forget but it's just sad that we aren't getting moments like this on a more regular basis and having the silverware at the end of it.

Is there any videos of his star performance on the bench in the final?
I cannot - and never will - forgive Poch for that.

For all the good he has done us, that will forever be a big fat stain on his tenure here.

I will never not be furious at him for it.

Just typing this is triggering the fuck outta me.

Ajax game and Lucas' hatrick was still lit, though.

Great memory to fall back on.

Back
Top Bottom