Watching games

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

(Admin - I realise that this might be problematic...)

It seems that a number of the sites that link to games have been shut down.

Is there a way we can share info on this without alerting THE MAN?

I know there are other ways - IPTV and so on, but at least for the meantime and at least for me I'm interested in click and play, or the old school Sopcast and similar options.

Anyone got any ideas? We may need to share this this through PMs, I'm very much in the dark here.

Any ideas hugely welcome!

:contepray:

(Admin - I realise that this might be problematic...)

It seems that a number of the sites that link to games have been shut down.

Is there a way we can share info on this without alerting THE MAN?

I know there are other ways - IPTV and so on, but at least for the meantime and at least for me I'm interested in click and play, or the old school Sopcast and similar options.

Anyone got any ideas? We may need to share this this through PMs, I'm very much in the dark here.

Any ideas hugely welcome!

:contepray:

...But what if The Man is viewing this thread right now? :contesmell:

(If publicly sharing links is presumed to be counter-productive; I'm always happy to share my findings with trusted TFC-er via DM at the time.)

...But what if The Man is viewing this thread right now? :contesmell:

(If publicly sharing links is presumed to be counter-productive; I'm always happy to share my findings with trusted TFC-er via DM at the time.)
Haha, that's why I'm trying to avoid the "small body of water" word!

And why I think that the PM route is the way to go, at least for me until I get my house sorted (we dont have a telly at the minute!)

Allow me into your inner circle!

Haha, that's why I'm trying to avoid the "small body of water" word!

And why I think that the PM route is the way to go, at least for me until I get my house sorted (we dont have a telly at the minute!)

Allow me into your inner circle!

:adesalute:

Back
Top Bottom