Watford @ Wembley. 30/01

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank fuck for that, well battled lads, and fair play to Llorente for his winner.

Got to be honest though. Before that Llorente goal, that was the single worst display of freekick and corner taking and crossing I have ever seen from a team. It was an utter shambles.

Seems our plan A is to cross, rather than keeping the ball and forcing into the box, which could likely end in a shorter more accurate pass or even a PK. Even when the defender has backed of, inviting more pressure, we still hoist it into a crowd. I like mixing it up, but cross should be second choice, unless there’s numbers in the box.

What we can't progress with is fake fans like you. Come back to this forum when you've actually watched a few games. Until then, fuck off.
Haha absolutely luv it just don't cry, trust me i really don't need your approval to be a proper fan. Go crawl back to whatever pathetic piece of shit hole you came out of.

Totti, your goal updates were coming in quicker than the BBCs and the three sports apps I get push notifications from. You sir, are a genius. (or were you at the game?)
I thought this too.

Backs up my initial theory about Totti Totti . Tried to throw me off the scent though, cheeky bastard.
:sonpoint:

1*OlY_7egaXZYKJu3QZYmANA.jpeg

Been suffering with COPD for a while. Lungs gave up today, induced a cardiac arrest. Came back twice, then went.

Paramedics are angels on Earth. Brought him back twice and stayed at it for an hour. They were exhausted.

Why we don't put all our money into the NHS, I do not know.

The Spurs done it one last time for the old fella.
Sorry to read of your loss. I hope the coming days you and your family find comfort in one another.

All the best.

I know we are light up front and in the middle, but I think the back 3 needs to go into the dumpster. It worked when we have two dynamic wingbacks it’s Rose and Walker, but its not mixing well current squad.

Apparently, according to some fans, we should have played our strongest team at the weekend so that we couldn’t have taken advantage of every other team slipping up bar the goons! Sure we would have come back with all big players tired!!

Trust the manager...

Lamela/Lucas coming off the bench >>>>>>> Lucas/Lamela starting.

Don’t know why Poch is fighting the 4-2-3-1 all year. When Kane and Dele are back it’s our best lineup.

Back
Top Bottom