we are keeping our manager and getting the players we want!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: we are keeping our manager and getting the players we wa

If we kept our current squad then 50m would be enough to win the league imo.

I'm not sure about Remy. I havent even see him play. I'm sure our scouts have so I have to trust them but I still want Benzema. Or maybe Llorente.

Hazard is utter class and Mickey will show him that Hazzards are always appreciated at the lane.

Mexes is the final piece of the jigsaw for me. A serious cb with the cl credentials we need. Daws, Kaboul and him would mean King only needs to play in emergencies, how it should be.

Audere said:
If we kept our current squad then 50m would be enough to win the league imo.

I'm not sure about Remy. I havent even see him play. I'm sure our scouts have so I have to trust them but I still want Benzema. Or maybe Llorente.

Hazard is utter class and Mickey will show him that Hazzards are always appreciated at the lane.

Mexes is the final piece of the jigsaw for me. A serious cb with the cl credentials we need. Daws, Kaboul and him would mean King only needs to play in emergencies, how it should be.

Your ass is forgetting about Caulker yo!I expect him to play regularly next season yo.

Good point dude.

Caulker, Dawson, Kaboul, Mexes and King.

Fuck me I've just made some sex wee come on my enter button

Audere said:
Mexès looks like such a thuggish monster. Like he only plays football since his older brother kept beating him up for his rugby ball...

I am a bit worried about his knee, though…

He's got a French keyboard.

Alternative comedy answer: He takes everything seriously.

alt + f4 just makes me shut down tabs. Oh well I will have to be a little Englander and not affect a French accent when posting.

Bit like David Pleat

im presuming the 50mill will pretty much only cover the buying of remy and hazard.
presumably the 2 targets harry wants.
so that means no goalkeeper and no defender, well not top class expensive ones anyway.
button moves up and gomes gets sold.
caulker and naughton move up and we dont buy a new defender.
midfield only gets better.
and we lose ade.

still a shit hot prospective team if we can get harry to stay.
i would guess something like this 4-5-1

--------------------friedel-------------------
--walker----kaboul-----dawson-----BAE--
--lennon--hazard--parker-----modric-----bale---
---------------------remy--------------------------

[edit]can anybody say... CHAMPIONS!!! :winner:[/edit]

coalhada said:
He's got a French keyboard.
Nah. Using the Apple international qwerty that includes a key for §/±

But I use the US extended layout since I frequently have to use extended characters. On a Mac, you type option-` then e. On Mac keyboards, "option" also tends to have "alt" written on it.

Back
Top Bottom