We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing that’s pissing me off is that Barca obviously do not care. The only player that does is Dembele and he ripped us apart solo style.

We need to get some quality in midfield, we can’t live with them at the minute.

Decent first half bar the defending for their goal. We've got into a few good positions and of course, Son should have scored.

I would take KWP & Winks off for Dier and Lucas - put Sissoko RB and Dier DM. I think that way we'd have a good mix in midfield in terms of defensive cover, b2b running and creativity to play Son, Kane & Lucas through. Barca's defence does concede chances - we just need to keep the ball long enough to create some more.

Who do you take off though? maybe later in the game but right now I'd keep our atracking players. We have to use our width which we haven't. Rose in particular has been in acres of space but no pass.

Winks

Hasn’t got into the pace of the game

Decent first half bar the defending for their goal. We've got into a few good positions and of course, Son should have scored.

I would take KWP & Winks off for Dier and Lucas - put Sissoko RB and Dier DM. I think that way we'd have a good mix in midfield in terms of defensive cover, b2b running and creativity to play Son, Kane & Lucas through. Barca's defence does concede chances - we just need to keep the ball long enough to create some more.
This. Get kwp off, tell him it’s coz of his yellow so it doesn’t shot his confidence to shit.

Get winks/Sissoko off and get Lamela on. Nothing to lose
But then we'd be down to 10 men... they don't need any more help....

Oh, I seeeeeee! Either/or!!

To be honest... seeing as how the first 10 minutes went, I'm glad we're still at 1-0...
I'd fully expected us to concede in this game, but doing it so early either gives you the impression we're gonna get a pounding... OR it gets the goal out of the way, and we can relax, and concentrate on the glorious, dramatic comeback!!

COYS.... no fear. Be brave We got this!

To Dare Is To Do!

Back
Top Bottom