We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a bar in Barca, and spotted Campbell's beers....

d71f0c.jpg

DuE3FutXcAAotpP.jpg

But you can remove Suarez from that list.

No Chumi though so Lenglet will likely partner one of Pique/Vermaelen. I hope it's Vermaelen.

"Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 28 home Champions League games (W26 D2). They have scored 87 goals in that run, while conceding just 13 and never more than once in a match."

'No. 29' is as lucky a number as any! COYMFS!

We've had some glory glory European nights but if we can qualify for the next stage I think that would just about trump the lot. I know it can't compare to winning trophies but given where we started and the stupid results in Milan and at PSV we would certainly have done it the hard way.....

Notice how the talk had moved to Barca respecting the competition......

No talk of PSV having to do the same though, everyone taken it as a given Inter have already won though
It's almost as if the media are goading Barcelona to play the strongest team possible....... I have no idea why as our progress or not has no impact on any of their favourite English love in clubs

Then we should be doing this in Europe too. Not my preferred scenario, but fight fire with fire as they say.

There are regulations in the EPL that say oppo must be lower tier though iirc?

(See gripe with Newcastle not concurring.)
in all fairness they don't really do away fans in Spain (a few 100) so think its pretty standard practice not just for Europe.

It's almost as if the media are goading Barcelona to play the strongest team possible....... I have no idea why as our progress or not has no impact on any of their favourite English love in clubs
Quite often the “we will play our strongest available team to respect the competition” is about as accurate as a vote of confidence from the board for an under fire manager.
At least that’s what I’m sticking to anyway. They have coasted the group & have some important league games coming up. The only caveat being that their home record in the CL is quite incredible and they’re unlikely to want to lose it against a former Espanyol player/manager.
But records are there to be broken.
COYS.

Back
Top Bottom