We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hello from Barcelona!! We fucking did it!! Rose was superb, Sissoko really good Harry leader - legend! Off to get even more pissed! Love you all

How the fuck did we pull this off??

DuKxHL-XgAAMjXf.jpg:large

mauricio-pochettino.jpg

Thought it was one of those days when we would never score. Should have had scored at least 3 with those chances. Inter's stats shows they were all over PSV and do not know why Inter played over the 4 mins of injury time. Liked the bemused looks on the players faces when they saw the Spurs fans jumping up and down. But stream went to other matches and missed them celebrating.
Wonderful result and really a shame we did not get the win we deserved.

Wow, wow,wow,wow,wow wow and WOW

Outplaying barca at the Whatever Camp.

I love this club, I love all you guys and I love ALL windmill living, tulip picking, clog wearing, Ganga smoking, prostitute shagging, sex show watching, lovely, wonderful Dutch people.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom