We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ehhh when did I call him a "useless cunt"?

If this was Barca that really needed the win I very much doubt they would put out a single youth player and they would be right to do so.

There are plenty of games for KWP to pick up experience one of our most important games all season is not one of them.

I didn't say you did.

I made a post calling out the negativity being directed at him and you responded.

Equally I didn't say playing KWP was the correct decision. It was a ballsy move from Poch and I respect him for that. But I couldn't be sure that the alternatives would have been any better?

A bigger question was why Winks and KWP where left to hold the line against a counter from our set piece.

Either way, ten mins in was far too early to tell and start pulling him apart. The mistake aside I thought Walker Peters had a very good game and it took a lot of mental strength to keep going from which he will learn a lot.

We gave a very good account of ourselves tonight and should be proud of the players. If not for some excellent keeping we would have won the game.

Anywho i'm off to celebrate.

Try and have a bit more faith next time eh chaps?!

tenor.gif

Last 16 Draw

Draw procedure
  • Two seeding pots are formed: one consisting of group winners and the other of runners-up.
  • No team can play a club from their group or any side from their own association.
  • Seeded group winners are away in the round of 16 first legs on 12/13 and 19/20 February and at home in the return matches on 5/6 and 12/13 March.

UEFA Champions League - Draws

Night all.... love ya more than words can say!!

DRINK AND EUPHORIA MAY HAVE HACKED MY KEYBOARD!!
COYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
:dembelelol::kanegoal::lamelaaghh::pochlol::sonlol::vert::wanyama::bentley::gazza2::gazza::ossie::harrylol::mong:

Back
Top Bottom