We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1:49pm :pochlol:

Would be interesting if Rose starts. I'm not expecting it but Poch surprised everyone including Rose himself by starting him at Old Trafford and maybe the occasion would reignite a fire in his belly that Rose hasn't had for a long, long time. Getting the odd start against mid-table outfits hasn't really got him going again, if he is possible of reaching pre-injury heights again.

DuKymr3WoAEsQa-.jpg:large

Score line against Barca’s “B+” team doesn’t look so good, but it was a dominant showing by Spurs. Thank god for PSV, which turned out to be a tough side. Just goes to show you, there’s no cake walks in the CL.

Yep and it is also about integrity and personal pride.

PSV had nothing to play for other than professional pride.

Theirs was a real reminder that footballers don't just play for money and glory.

I thought we were done for when we had 1 and Inter had 6. Thankfully, the team is not as fickle as I am and they gifted us one night to remember. Let's hope for many more in the CL.

P.S: Did anyone else catch the Barcelona fans chanting: "Pochettino, hijo de puta"

Damn right, he fucks their mothers! ...Twice if he's feeling cheeky. :pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom