We can be heroes champions league 22/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A'int going to happen the PL title is basically bought these days; Chelsea and Man C scooping up 7/10 last decade. NFL in same period has had 8 different winners, a far more competitive product.

A'int going to happen the PL title is basically bought these days; Chelsea and Man C scooping up 7/10 last decade. NFL in same period has had 8 different winners, a far more competitive product.
Bore off with your American football comparisons. We have reached the final of this competition before why can't we make a stab winning it

winner will probably come from the premier league again. bayern arent the force they was a couple years ago, psg dont have enough good competition on a weekly basis to stay sharp enough, madrid will be worse next year as their best players are yet another year older. barca are absolutely fucked.........we got a chance :contepray:

Champions League Group Stage Draw = August 25th.

Match Day 1 - 6/7 September
Match Day 2 - 13/14 September
Match Day 3 - 4/5 October
Match Day 4 - 11/12 October
Match Day 5 - 25/26 October
Match Day 6 - 1/2 November

Tottenham Hotspur will be in Pot 2.

I think we're ready to go one better than the League and CL bridesmaids we were under Poch. We're ready to win.

I have my sights on the League and CL Double for the 22/23 season. If we get the reinforcements Conte wants and hang on to our fringe squad players instead of selling them off, we can do it.

The main thing we've got going for us is that we're the highest placed team to be happy with our achievements in the 21/22 season. Are Man City happy at missing out on the CL? Are Liverpool happy at missing out on the Quadruple? Are Chelsea happy in No Man's Land? I think not.

We've got the momentum. Let's push on and make it happen.

winner will probably come from the premier league again. bayern arent the force they was a couple years ago, psg dont have enough good competition on a weekly basis to stay sharp enough, madrid will be worse next year as their best players are yet another year older. barca are absolutely fucked.........we got a chance :contepray:
Our front line is basically up there with the best. I'd even say it's better than most including Barca, Real, Juve, Inter and many others. It's only City and Liverpool with a better attacking talent than us.

Barca front line is Aubameyang, Ferran Torres and Dembele (who is leaving).

Real even more dependent on Benz we are on Kane.

Juve - Dybala gone, so it's just Vlahovic and Morata(?)

The Milan clubs aren't much better.

We just need to get some proper midfielders and WBs, and we can compete.

Back
Top Bottom