WE SCORED A FREEKICK

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Badman_Moodio said:
Now we will almost certainly have to watch Kyle Walker smash the next 40 free kicks in to various upper tiers in true 'I did it once, I can do it again' Jenas style.

You know what it smacked of to me?

Dean Marney :bentley:

Badman_Moodio said:
Now we will almost certainly have to watch Kyle Walker smash the next 40 free kicks in to various upper tiers in true 'I did it once, I can do it again' Jenas style.

I see your point.

But now we can have Rafa standing on one side of the ball and Walker on the other. The 'keeper will have no idea who is going to hit it so where does he put the wall and stand?

YidoBuckler said:
Badman_Moodio said:

I see your point.

But now we can have Rafa standing on one side of the ball and Walker on the other. The 'keeper will have no idea who is going to hit it so where does he put the wall and stand?

Keeper might as well put the wall in row Z and stand by the corner flag.

Buzzing after yesterday but I'm resigned to our next 100,000 free kicks being off target.

Badman_Moodio said:

Might as well have a go though, VDV, Bale and Kaboul never score them either

Back
Top Bottom