Wembley and season ticket holders

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think i'll be going to many games this season sadly , I am sick and tired of the club fleecing its fans , I appreciate this is a widespread football issue but £7.50 booking fees is reaching a new level of cheek along with the overpriced tickets imo
Seriously , the ground is going to be at least a quarter light most weeks if not half empty depending on how we do

My seat has a great view too, 3 rows in front of Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor . I was always in 34/35 at WHL, around rows 16-20. I consider my new seat more desirable than a Tier5 but that may suit you if you want that. But I feel given if buyers had the choice of my seat or Tier5 for the same price plus 7.50, they would snap it up.
They would be genuine fans, its a single seat so not going to go to a couple or group of tourists, its going to go to someone that wants that atmosphere. The old ticket exchange system worked just fine, but it also worked on the selling out rule, a little bit easier back then though. They should set the trigger point at the capacity of NWHL.

They won't be reselling your seat at Tier 5 price plus £7.50. If your an old ST holder your price is frozen from whl.

They will be selling the shit seats cheap and yours at Wembley face value for the area your seat is in plus £7.50.

It's just to incentivise the seller to use the system and not flog it on the internet - where it could end up going to a fan of the opposition, etc

19 extra points to miss every home game is really worth it!!
Yep understand why they have done it but it's just flawed logic and means that 'loyalty' really does not mean 'loyalty'

Who would want to miss out on a cup semi or away game to someone who sold more of their tickets. Joke.

Anyone tried to buy a ticket for the Renties on the 'restricted general sale'. My (Spurs) colleague is trying to get a couple but the site says that he doesn't have the necessary privileges despite him buying CL/Europa games last season.

Anyone tried to buy a ticket for the Renties on the 'restricted general sale'. My (Spurs) colleague is trying to get a couple but the site says that he doesn't have the necessary privileges despite him buying CL/Europa games last season.
Looks like a lot of people are trying right now, the queue doesn't seem to be moving.

Looks like a lot of people are trying right now, the queue doesn't seem to be moving.

I got in earlier, maybe about 12 o'clock. Didn't buy any tickets because I'm in Tenerife when the match is on. I was just interested to see how many tickets were left. Quick count and extrapolate from a few blocks I reckon there was low thousands of tickets left. Oddly some blocks had tickets in the mid rows of level 5 although the back 5 rows or so were all sold out. Not sure why that would be.

EDIT:

Just looking again, I think I was being a bit over enthusiastic. As I type I reckon there might still be 6-7,000 tickets or even more available. The vast majority of them in the gods obviously.

Last edited:
I'm a bronze member got my ticket for Chelsea last week and have just realised I'm in block 118, I'm a little concerned as I thought this was the away section. Anyone have any answers I've e-mailed and will ring tomorrow when open to clarify

I'm a bronze member got my ticket for Chelsea last week and have just realised I'm in block 118, I'm a little concerned as I thought this was the away section. Anyone have any answers I've e-mailed and will ring tomorrow when open to clarify
Mate. I think it's very unlikely Spurs would have sold you a ticket in the Chelsea section.

Anybody else having trouble purchasing tickets using the interactive seating map? it doesn't seem to work on any of my devices either at work or at home.

I think you need flash installed and enabled.

If you're using Chrome it's switched off as standard.
You have to either switch it back on, or whitelist sites that you allow to use it.

type chrome://settings/ into the address bar. Click on advanced, within Privacy and Security click on Content Settings, then Flash, then click ADD, next to allow. Now add "https://eticketing.co.uk" without the quotes.
Then go back to the ticket site and refresh - it should now work.

If you're using a different browser just ignore me as I'm of no help whatsoever!

Last edited:
Current view of the Chelsea game...

Capture.png

So what does this mean? Red gone, yellow partial, green lots?

It's interesting how the tickets above the away fans don't see popular. I figured it would be the other way around, which is why I bought my ST there.
Yeah, red is sold out, yellow limited availability, green is good availability.

Not sure what the threshold is for green/yellow, though.

Okay so just had a look on IE (as chrome doesn't display properly) and this gives a better idea. All the green ones above, are similar to this:

If I could be arsed to count them, you could get an approximation as to how many are left - the ones around the side have between 0-50 seats left in, same with the posh seats. (edit - there's about 160 left in that shot?)

I wouldn't be surprised if we had 85k in there come match day.

Yeah, red is sold out, yellow limited availability, green is good availability.

Not sure what the threshold is for green/yellow, though.

Okay so just had a look on IE (as chrome doesn't display properly) and this gives a better idea. All the green ones above, are similar to this:

If I could be arsed to count them, you could get an approximation as to how many are left - the ones around the side have between 0-50 seats left in, same with the posh seats. (edit - there's about 160 left in that shot?)

I wouldn't be surprised if we had 85k in there come match day.
This is nothing but a guess, but based solely how they released tickets for CL last year and how odd it is to have seats gone at the back of the block but not in the middle, I'm going to guess they haven't sold those seats at the back of that block, they are making a few available to create the feeling of must buy now before they have all gone, whilst I didn't like how it was done last year (releasing the seats this way) it worked and there was a genuine frenzy to snap up seats which lasted until it sold out.

This is nothing but a guess, but based solely how they released tickets for CL last year and how odd it is to have seats gone at the back of the block but not in the middle, I'm going to guess they haven't sold those seats at the back of that block, they are making a few available to create the feeling of must buy now before they have all gone, whilst I didn't like how it was done last year (releasing the seats this way) it worked and there was a genuine frenzy to snap up seats which lasted until it sold out.
That's quite probable, although doesn't explain the random seats at the back? Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom