West Bromich Albion versus Tottenham Hotspur - 31st January.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

don't you tell me what ta do you farking cunt :wansum:
The Raider takes a trip.
10821473_1016897584999967_1016896521666740_11987.jpg

:wansum:

Lamela has loads of potencial, and he needs time, playing time. Tactical is far better right now than when he arrived. Will give us a lot of good moments.
Couldn't agree more, we have given him some time this season and he is starting to adapt to the PL, getting more physical, the more time we give him, the better and more technical he will become, look at his Rabona goal and goal vs Burnley

The work rates of Kane, Mason, Lamela and Eriksen are astounding. Fazio played very well today despite the doubts. He is adapting to the pace of the game nicely. When he first came he thought he had time on the ball as he did in la liga. Now he has quickened up his feet a bit. Showed a great bit of skill and composure at the end of the game. If that under hit/blind back pass would have resulted in a goal some may have been all over him.
He reads the game extraordinarily well imo. For a big man he's decent on the ball too.
Sometimes you wonder about MP's selections, but Dembele has not been injured this season and we have only had a few. I believe at present we have no injuries/suspensions and are the only EPL team to have none of either. I could be wrong.
He's doing something correct.
Everybody put in a shift today. It is a team game and was a team performance. Credit should be given when it's due.
Apart from when we were 2 up and passed it about like it was the last 10 mins, got a bit complacent and let them get on top, it was a solid team effort.

Let's hope Villa upset the Plumstead Pikeys and Swansea do Southampton.

Last edited:
The work rates of Kane, Mason, Lamela and Eriksen are astounding. Fazio played very well today despite the doubts. He is adapting to the pace of the game nicely. When he first came he thought he had time on the ball as he did in la liga. Now he has quickened up his feet a bit. Showed a great bit of skill and composure at the end of the game. If that under hit/blind back pass would have resulted in a goal some may have been all over him.
He reads the game extraordinarily well imo. For a big man he's decent on the ball too.
Sometimes you wonder about MP's selections, but Dembele has not been injured this season and we have only had a few. I believe at present we have no injuries/suspensions and are the only EPL team to have none of either. I could be wrong.
He's doing something correct.
Everybody put in a shift today. It is a team game and was a team performance. Credit should be given when it's due.
Apart from when we were 2 up and passed it about like it was the last 10 mins, got a bit complacent and let them get on top, it was a solid team effort.

alot of people don't realize the amount of times Fazio covers Vertonghen when he gets caught up the pitch abit

9 times outta 10 wen you see Fazio on the left side of defense closing down it's because he's covering Verts who has been caught out

the bloke is a mountain

Things are changing for the better at our club usually if after reaching a final the deck chairs would be out and a 3-0 defeat would have happened.
Not anymore it seems as this team is made of tougher stuff and i fucking love it.

Back
Top Bottom