West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_ncjnj4dhWg1roa7c8o1_500.gif

Hilary Clinton is looking hot there !

Baggies always make it tough for us, seem to always be a draw apart from the 3-0 win their a couple of years back.

The international break came at the wrong time, but hopefully the lads are ready to go again.

Last edited:
I really do feel we will win this-there is no reason to fell different. It not a case of underestimating them, I just feel we are better than last year and are capable of controlling and playing out games. The way we have started the season, it feels all assured and controlled. Saying all that, scoring goals is key and Janssen must start today and then hopefully continue. We cant have a top forward not scoring although when you win it doesn't matter. COYS

I also think we will win this, my confidence is slowly growing this season, the only thing that worries me is being a Spurs fan and only in my mid 30's I'm not used to this!!! I'm not gonna lie there have been a few times this season like middle'borogh and scum'derland where i thought we would be all Spursy and throw it away in the last minute, but Poch has actually created something at spurs, you can see it on the pitch and when watching videos of the lads, there is such and Team spirt that all the so called bigger teams lack , because you can't buy things like this!

So let's go out today and get the 3 points, get told it's only West Brom then the media can continue to talking about how excited they are about Monday night football and how Klapp is the best thing since sliced bread....

Back
Top Bottom