West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said earlier in week this would be harder than city, they gave us our toughest game except for Leicester last season thats for sure

Hopefully after the classic Poch teamtalk we get luckier and a couple better chances second half

I don't care what people say, luck plays a huge part in sport.
Apart from when Robbo done him from 100 yards Foster has always been a massive pain in our arses. 5 saves in one half. All pretty good saves at that. McClean should have gone for his tackle on Davies.

Left thinking WBA. What is the fucking point of them ?

I hope McLean and foster get the shits on Christmas Day.

No need to change anything just need to keep playing, take the chances and most of all don't concede to these fucks.

This is fucking shameful from West Brom and Pulis, not even trying to play any sort of football.

Typically worldie display comes out when we need to be the first team to score, I just hope they don't grab a gash one before we do otherwise it could be curtains at this rate.

Janssen has been absolutely superb at least.

and the reason for goalkeepers playing blinders in these sort of games is because most of our shots come from edge of the box or further, making shots usually easier for the keeper to save. I have no doubt we create chances like the one against City, Stoke etc. we'll score them.

We need Son
Heung Min Son
I just don't think you understand
He only scores a goal
Cos hes ......

Fuk I'm not good enough to make chants but just bring him on already

Back
Top Bottom