West ham (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stepping aside from magic that is bale for a moment, congrats are in order for Siggy for getting a goal finally. I was beginning to think he had contracted Downing Syndrome

Seriously.........Siggy finally bagging one is definitely getting lost in the shuffle (which is understandable)

And he finally bags one and a big one at that ...........The hilarious part about that goal. The only reason he got the chance --> Ade's comical swing and miss. How does this Striker make 100k a week in wages for being a complete disaster in front of the net ?

Watched with ChicagoSpurs. 2-1 down I knew we'd win. West ham got their second and then started taking the ball to the corner flag- problem was it was the 65th minute!!! Loved their support giving it large then. Not sure if set piece roulette has been explained here yet, but ended up winning a drink with Siggys goal. Bale will get praise today (rightfully so) but I'm going to rub one out to Lloris too. Happy days- roll on the filth

Best footballing experience of my (short) life last night. Atmosphere was unreal, celebrations in the stands were ridiculous. Shame Adebayor did everything he could to try and ruin it for us. Him not celebrating Bales goal at the end says it all really.

On a side note was nice to see one of the older West Ham lot tell some chavvy cunt in a shit yellow stone island jacket to put his Lazio scarf away. Silly cunt melted and didn't bring it back out till he grew a pair as he was leaving.

Quality night.

Best footballing experience of my (short) life last night. Atmosphere was unreal, celebrations in the stands were ridiculous. Shame Adebayor did everything he could to try and ruin it for us. Him not celebrating Bales goal at the end says it all really.

Quality night.

There's no 'I' in team.... though there is 'ME', which is kinda ironic!

Come on Ade, we've stood by you and given you your permanent deal... time to start repaying the faith!

...unless he really IS trying to pay us back for THAT song????

Oh, and for what it's worth, as and when Brad finally does hang up his gloves, we do a lot worse than get Jussi Jaaskelaieneenenenalannen in as cover for 'Little Teeth' Lloris... I've never seen the guy have a bad game!

Oh, and for what it's worth, as and when Brad finally does hang up his gloves, we do a lot worse than get JussiJaaskelaieneenenenalannen in as cover for 'Little Teeth' Lloris... I've never seen the guy have a bad game!

Oh I have, he is a terrible keeper, who sometimes pulls a world class performance out of the bag.

As the day wears on, the elation left over from last night is slowly turning into chagrin as I am pounded with the possibility of last night becoming The Day Gareth Bale Was Sold.
I don't feel like that at all, I'm still elated, and the better Bale plays the more money we'll get for him, it's all win-win as far as I can see :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom