West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DNA is a whole lot of Bullshit. And why do you skid away from the fact that Conté did Brilliantly with the crap defenders he had. Do you think Ange would have done better or even matched Conté with that squad? Lastly, why was keeping Harry Kane and Son unsustainable? Only reason is that Levy wanted to cash out because he knew Kane's age wasn't on his side. He never built a team around Kane. Then he sold the worlds Best No9. Which serious team does that?
Is DNA bullshit? Playing with an attacking style? That's what the fans want. No one is skidding from what Conte did. But let's not forget he stunk the place out second season. Ange would have used the resources he had and brought in younger players that he has now. Imagine if he had kane with that. Relying on kane/son to bail us out was not sustainable. It wasn't. Plenty of serious teams have sold their best player in their final season. Course I would love to have kept him but we are not going to build a squad worthy of kane. We've scored more goals this season then in any of our last 12 with kane.

We sold him and we have scored more and you could say we still aren't as clinical in front of goal as we should be. Imagine if we actually get a striker in the summer. We have to let Ange have time. No one expected us to be 4th.

Is DNA bullshit? Playing with an attacking style? That's what the fans want. No one is skidding from what Conte did. But let's not forget he stunk the place out second season. Ange would have used the resources he had and brought in younger players that he has now. Imagine if he had kane with that. Relying on kane/son to bail us out was not sustainable. It wasn't. Plenty of serious teams have sold their best player in their final season. Course I would love to have kept him but we are not going to build a squad worthy of kane. We've scored more goals this season then in any of our last 12 with kane.

We sold him and we have scored more and you could say we still aren't as clinical in front of goal as we should be. Imagine if we actually get a striker in the summer. We have to let Ange have time. No one expected us to be 4th.
Conté didnt stink out the place, Eric Dier, Sanchez, Sess, Emerson, Doherty, Davies, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Skipp, Winks, Danjuma, Moura...... And you blame Conté. What Planet are you from? What would any Manager have done with that? Ange would have been relegated if he played high press with those players. But Yes, Blame the Manager. Either you have absolutely zero ball sense, you on Levy's payroll, Dating one of the above or Smoking cheap Green.

:contehandshead::ange-blow:

Conté didnt stink out the place, Eric Dier, Sanchez, Sess, Emerson, Doherty, Davies, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Skipp, Winks, Danjuma, Moura...... And you blame Conté. What Planet are you from? What would any Manager have done with that? Ange would have been relegated if he played high press with those players. But Yes, Blame the Manager. Either you have absolutely zero ball sense, you on Levy's payroll, Dating one of the above or Smoking cheap Green.

:contehandshead::ange-blow:
Yes. Conte literally did stink out the place. Blaming everyone else but himself. Quite obvious you don't get a lead and then sit on it, see the team draw or lose and the following week do it all over again. Rinse and repeat. Levy did not back him. We all agree with that, however, he has a job to do to get the best out of the team. He didn't, probably to make a point to levy. Who did that help? No one. Windows closed so get on with it or quit. So what planet are YOU on???

You listed listed a lot of shit players. So what. Same squad got 4th. Same squad were in 4th. Conte needed to quit if not happy with the tools to do his job or shut his mouth and do his job that he's paid a silly amount of money for. Yep who has zero sense. You again clearly. In on Levy's payroll. Good one

Yes. Conte literally did stink out the place. Blaming everyone else but himself. Quite obvious you don't get a lead and then sit on it, see the team draw or lose and the following week do it all over again. Rinse and repeat. Levy did not back him. We all agree with that, however, he has a job to do to get the best out of the team. He didn't, probably to make a point to levy. Who did that help? No one. Windows closed so get on with it or quit. So what planet are YOU on???

You listed listed a lot of shit players. So what. Same squad got 4th. Same squad were in 4th. Conte needed to quit if not happy with the tools to do his job or shut his mouth and do his job that he's paid a silly amount of money for. Yep who has zero sense. You again clearly. In on Levy's payroll. Good one
I'd Love to have seen you try to manage that team. Being a serial winner and have to deal with The Kindergarten Kids must have been frustrating. He held up longer than I expected. Jose surprised me even more. I expected him to flip his lid long before he was let go.

I'd Love to have seen you try to manage that team. Being a serial winner and have to deal with The Kindergarten Kids must have been frustrating. He held up longer than I expected. Jose surprised me even more. I expected him to flip his lid long before he was let go.
Oh poor him. 15m season to deal with kids. He seemed to deal with it fine first season. Why? Because he was committed. Second season all of a sudden he cannot. We were 4th and he plays in a certain way that gets success in games and then changes it...we concede goals. So the next game he has to repeat that and then complains when the same exact thing happens??? Jose should have been allowed to manage the final

Is this a parody post?

Back
Top Bottom