West Ham v Tottenham Hotspur | Premier League | Tues 2nd April | 8:15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good to see West Ham rolling over after an early goal like they did against the Arse!

Fucking small time cunts...
We ALL know why they hate us, and it ain't savoury...

Yet seems to reap dividends!

I imagine there will be plenty of West Ham fans buying up Germany #44 shirts this Summer!!!

West Ham are such a poxy fucking atmosphere and club. I know I hate Woolwich and Chelsea more but West Ham makes me angrier than any other.

This feels like the early part of the season where we just needed to click to utterly destroy teams. I'm happy if we can scrape a win with this, as we seem to be getting back to where we were.

Still feel like we need that proper centre forward up top in richarlison. Had the ball but nothing to really aim at in the box unless we spring on the counter.

Back
Top Bottom