What is Roberto Mancini such a cockmunch?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time
So they win and United lose, and suddenly Mancini declares that it's impossible to take back the title!

WTF????? They are only 5 points behind! United or not, that is surely still more than doable with the right efforts? The City fans must be going spare. I swear he talks even more shite than RedKrapp.

I pray the twat never sets foot in WHL as manager.

His team won so comfortably because they were playing without the pressure of thinking they were still in the title race.......if he can maintain that mindset until the play Utd - who knows?....

He said in the press confreence afterwards he didnt realise Man U were playing last night and had lost.

Believe that?

Blanchflower said:
His team won so comfortably because they were playing without the pressure of thinking they were still in the title race.......if he can maintain that mindset until the play Utd - who knows?....

That, I think.

He handling the Fergie mind fuck quite well here TBF. Just shrugging everything off.

Don't be in any doubt he still thinks they can win it.

YidoBuckler said:
This just makes us look silly for that result last week.

Only to the new agers that don't have a fucking clue. Football don't work like that. Diffrent game, different day, different result.

Back
Top Bottom