What Should I Ask Steven Bergwijn?...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone at the club understand nutrition? If yes, why do you look collectively gassed every game by the midway point of each half? Budwig breakfast?

That's nothing, last season I got to be on a Zoom call with Matt Doherty, where we all got to ask him questions. He was a right misery all the way through - no wonder the Spurs PR team never published that Zoom call on the website (at least I never saw it!)
Yeah but you did kill the vibe with that opening question about "how had he managed to redefine the concept of utter fucking moronic incompetence from Paulo Tramanzani to himself in the consciousness of Spurs fans with so few first team starts"

Last edited:
Either

That girl that dances for Snollebollekes, can you get her phone number. It's for a forum poster.

Or

How did you rate the re make of Van Der Valk against the original, and what the fuck was that new theme tune all about?

Help me please.

I've had an email from Spurs, asking me to submit a question to The Steven Bergwijn Q&A.

My question has to be in by Friday.

What should I ask?

Any chance of a goal or two?

There are things to like about him. Attitude. Work-rate. But his stats are shocking for a forward.

Combine Steve and Tanguy and you would have a hell of a player.

Back
Top Bottom