When and why, exactly, did you start hating [Other Club]?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich because its your duty as a Yid.

Chelsea because of their racist/Nazi tendencies

West Ham because they think they they are bit special as a football team and will never admit they have ever been 'done' off pitch.

Liverpool because their fans are absolute cunts to a man.

Celtic because they are IRA supporting vermin.
Hard to find fault with any of that

1971 Cup Final when Charlie George did that stupid 'lie-on-my-back-until-someone-picks-me-up' celebration against Liverpool. Criminal. Thankfully, I didn't have any sympathies for the Scousers, even back then when I was 7 and a half years old.

Woolwich because its your duty as a Yid.

Chelsea because of their racist/Nazi tendencies

West Ham because they think they they are bit special as a football team and will never admit they have ever been 'done' off pitch.

Liverpool because their fans are absolute cunts to a man.

Celtic because they are IRA supporting vermin.
Well, thats just about bang on.

I was born to hate Arse

........ and Chavs and the bubble blowers ... its in my DNA!!!
Dna GIF by Little Mix

1971 Cup Final when Charlie George did that stupid 'lie-on-my-back-until-someone-picks-me-up' celebration against Liverpool. Criminal. Thankfully, I didn't have any sympathies for the Scousers, even back then when I was 7 and a half years old.

Any goal against the Dippers is worth celebrating

Back
Top Bottom