Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m giving serious consideration to driving down to Madrid, just to be in the city to soak up the atmosphere, and either sleeping in the car or camping in my tent somewhere.

I’m struggling to find out whether there’s going to be any areas for fans to watch the game ... eg, fan parks.

Anybody heard anything? Would I just have to watch it in a bar somewhere? What normally happens at CL finals?
Give me a buzz if you're still interested in driving and not sorted yet. Have a space going from Barnet Friday am to come back for Monday am. 07946061857 - Asil

Where do people think would be the best place to watch the screens int he stadium? I’ve been South Lower a few times and think the view has been fairly good, especially more to the side than central. Maybe East or West Upper would be a better view, not often you get in there for £10. lol

Where do people think would be the best place to watch the screens int he stadium? I’ve been South Lower a few times and think the view has been fairly good, especially more to the side than central. Maybe East or West Upper would be a better view, not often you get in there for £10. lol
I'm in West Upper row 23 and as mentioned I get neck ache watching the one screen that you can see clearly as it's to the side. Maybe lower down is not so bad.

I’d say both of these would be the worst places to view the screens from.

Low down at either end would give you the best view

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom