Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or you can watch on the concourse which, to all intents and purposes is the same as watching in the pub!

Also, 16.5k ST holders will be in Madrid so there will be loads of availability at WHL.
That's actually a good point. Lots of members with no tickets going to Madrid as well.
Might have a rethink...🤔

Was considering hosting it in my backyard and bring the TV outside like I did with the world cup, but may actually go to the stadium if it goes on general sale as a couple of mates in particular are wanting to watch it who aren't members and will definitely be Spurs fans on the day.

I can't help but feel the club have missed a trick here. Open the stadium at 2pm. Have bands and some other forms of fan entertainment. Take the pitch away. Big screen on a stage. Turn it into a one big party.
But that would cost money I suppose lol!

Fuck it. We're in the Champions League final!!!!

Being a yid, being a yid
The thing I love most is being a yid
We sang it in sang it in France and we're singing in Spain
We're singing in pubs and sing at the lane
Couldn't get tickets to be in Madrid
But the thing I love most is being a yid!

I can't help but feel the club have missed a trick here. Open the stadium at 2pm. Have bands and some other forms of fan entertainment. Take the pitch away. Big screen on a stage. Turn it into a one big party.

Being a yid, being a yid
I agree, But this may have something to do with the number of licencing hours they can open, or maybe how long a shift the staff can stay there.
Or that they don’t want people trying to find their seat after 6hrs on the pop.

I had a cracking drink for the Everton game. After the match we went to the Redemption brewery for a few Hopspurs 🍺 Then it was off to the coach & horses for a good few more😜 I fell over and did my knee in and it's still giving me gip!
I want to be in Tottenham for the final, I want to be dancing down the high road at 10.30pm celebrating with my fellow Spurs fans.

I'm not really sure where people think the club are going to find screens even bigger than those already in the stadium from at short notice.

Have you seen the size of the ones we've got, they're fucking gigantic. Especially the ones above the South stand.

I imagine you're unlikely to find temporary screens that even get close to comparing

Being a yid, being a yid

Everyone would be shitfaced well before kick off

I'm not really sure where people think the club are going to find screens even bigger than those already in the stadium from at short notice.

Have you seen the size of the ones we've got, they're fucking gigantic. Especially the ones above the South stand.

I imagine you're unlikely to find temporary screens that even get close to comparing

It’s the placement of them that’s the key issue.

Also seems a bit silly they are opening up the whole stadium.

Should have started with the south stand only and then expanded if the demand was there

Back
Top Bottom