Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be watching with my girlfriend, our sons and my parents at home here in Germany. Thanks to BT we'll be able to watch it on YouTube!

My dad was 9 when we won the double. I was 10 when we won the FA Cup. My kids are 7 and 5, so I'm hoping this is the 'big win' of their childhood! They've not seen their old man cry yet...

Hi there, long time spurs supporter living in France for last 10 years wanting to come over for the live screening but my account has insufficient privileges to get the tickets, anyone who cud help me out if they're not using their allocation or for the pod social if there are any tickets left i would greatly appreciate it.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a place to watch in Berlin?

Cheers!
I'm in Flensburg, so I can't be of any particular help to you, I'm afraid. However, any sports bar will be showing the match. Obviously, lots of 'neutrals' here will be supporting Liverpool because of Kloppo, but it wont be unpleasant. Or you could YouTube it at home, on a big screen, with your Kumpels?

M7bDpHv.png

Will attempt to pick up a couple of guest tickets today.

Anyone else bothering? I’ve just logged straight in, but have a feeling I may be a bit premature, so will leave it for 20 minutes when I’ll hopefully get the wheel of death. 💀

Will attempt to pick up a couple of guest tickets today.

Anyone else bothering? I’ve just logged straight in, but have a feeling I may be a bit premature, so will leave it for 20 minutes when I’ll hopefully get the wheel of death. 💀

I've abandoned the idea as won't be able to get as many as I'd need. Doing the Bluecoats and then my flat if it gets too rammed in there (likely)

Back
Top Bottom