Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry Mrs. P, I don't and when I clicked on whatever seats I saw they weren't available.

I'm sure there will be a fair few available come the match, and there will probs be some coming back on ticket exchange

(FWIW the ones I got were for other bods, I'll be aiming for one of the boozers)
no worries, thought it was a bit of a long shot. anyway, if anyone else knows of a spare happy to take it off your hands. thanks

We're having a Spurs garden party Saturday. Spurs flags, banners and scarves all around the garden, beers, bbq and Chas and Dave playing all afternoon before the big game. COYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Last edited:
Guys. My friend who I have a season ticket with is in dire straits. Their horrible boss is essentially blackmailing them to work on the night of the final.

I've resorted to creating this petition for him to somehow show the b*****ds how important this game is.

Can as many of you sign it as possible please!!

:pochhail:

All signed for you pal

Guys. My friend who I have a season ticket with is in dire straits. Their horrible boss is essentially blackmailing them to work on the night of the final.

I've resorted to creating this petition for him to somehow show the b*****ds how important this game is.

Can as many of you sign it as possible please!!

:pochhail:
done!!

Restaurant. No, not at all it seems!!

This is the mate that I basically didn't go to Madrid because I wanted to watch it with him...
Is he the head chef?

If he's a waiter, I'm sure I could find bods who would do the shift for double time.

And if he IS the head chef, I could find some peeps who'd do that too (not sure that the diners would go back again mind)

What kind of company does he work for? I take it his boss isn't a football fan

To be fair there are some jobs, such as the emergency services, where it may not be possible for someone to take leave, football fan or not. Both of my sons do and they were lucky and managed to get the days around the match off so they can travel to Madrid, but others were not so lucky. One guy even tried to get one of them to swap shifts before the semi just in case we got to the final, with the predictable result...

Is he the head chef?

If he's a waiter, I'm sure I could find bods who would do the shift for double time.

And if he IS the head chef, I could find some peeps who'd do that too (not sure that the diners would go back again mind)

That's very kind of you. He's the general manager (which makes it slightly awkward).

Appreciate the offer though!

Mrs. P, did you get past the doughnut of doom?
There's a few still available. Even some 3's and more together right now.
Been on the doughnut an hour now on 3 different computers 🙄

Stadium map now showing entirely sold out. I was trying for a couple, but all the blue dots must've been in peoples baskets I guess.

Worth keeping an eye on it though as I suspect a few might pop up here and there.

To be fair there are some jobs, such as the emergency services, where it may not be possible for someone to take leave, football fan or not. Both of my sons do and they were lucky and managed to get the days around the match off so they can travel to Madrid, but others were not so lucky. One guy even tried to get one of them to swap shifts before the semi just in case we got to the final, with the predictable result...

Yes absolutely... if he was a paramedic I would not be doing this! My cousin who _IS_ an NHS nurse even had their manager text them telling them they would not make them work. Which makes a joke of this whole situation!

Back
Top Bottom