Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You in the ground Saturday or one of the pubs? I did ask H at the weekend,but i was a tadge drunk and can't remember what he said.I do recall him saying he was watching it with you a mate from over the water though.
Just a tadge Sean? ha ha. Yes mate be over THFC around 2 I reckon (don't want to miss the kick off) . See you then.

I got 1 maybe 2 spares if there are any members who have not just signed up to get tickets then let me know as would rather someone who wants to go but couldn’t get a ticket take them rather than a tout who is going to try and flog them on for a large profit!

Glad you got it sorted! All that’s left now is to get drunk and win the bloody thing! :tobyarm:

I'm either going to be on the bubbly celebrating or on the cider to drown my sorrow - either get me tipsy/blotto very quickly! Haha :)

Win or lose, I am going to need each and every one of you to have an extra bevvy/reefa(*) on my behalf... I'm gonna need it!

(*Whatever your preference.)

D

Do you keep the rest of the patients on the ward awake with your weird chuckling? I know my wife gives me a funny look when I burst out laughing for no apparent reason.

This place cracks me up.

Giggling?

Yes... But it's all good. I've got Crazy Raymond in the next bed along; off his bonce on meds, himself giggling and making ad-hoc grunting noises in between rants about the ghost of Stalin and "the fish men" creating a formidable diversion on my behalf......

Bad news?

I'm stuck here until Monday at the earliest so you lot are stuck with me incessantly posting any old crap for at least another 5/6 days yet.... I'll see If I can scam myself some of Ray's meds to jazz up my output a bit, but I can't promise anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom