Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys!
I have 2 invitations to the Champions League final that I won on the UEFA website. I am Portuguese, I do not have much interest in going to see the game. That's why I want to sell the invitations. Whoever is interested can send me a message :)
Regards!

£20 a pop sound ok to you? I mean if you're not fussed about going you could have a nice night in with a pizza and a bottle of wine for that.....

Hi guys!
I have 2 invitations to the Champions League final that I won on the UEFA website. I am Portuguese, I do not have much interest in going to see the game. That's why I want to sell the invitations. Whoever is interested can send me a message :)
Regards!
I am giving you a free invitation to fuck off from this forum with your touting trying to mug off genuine fans! :wansum:
However if they are going for face value i take it all back and let’s talk! :levyeyes:

Just touched down in Spain. Burnt 5 hours after exiting the plane. COYS

ccc90a3c3b0e1098b79db3f2a1f1eb06--red-heads-white-people.jpg

What, have they actually sold tickets for the away section now? They didn't put that bit on sale last week.

Also, wouldn't expect the corporate sections to sell that well, if at all, so wouldn't expect more than 50,000

I was told £100 for corporate no food or drink included, didnt check but the guys normally reliable.

I have a ticket to the fighting cock social going. Anyone want it?
Also, massive long shot but if anyone has 4 tickets for WHL knocking around I'll happily take them off your hands.

Message for
RomanzoCriminale,
The Seven Oaks in Manchester is going to be rammed Saturday, it's full of Spurs Northwest Supporters Club.
So much they've done a list of names attending, the upstairs bar is full and only the names on the list will get upstairs. They've also done a list for the downstairs bar, but I've heard if you get there earlier enough (6pm or before) you should get in. It's not a massive pub. Good luck mate.

Have heard from the Bluecoats that this too will be first come, first served for spots to watch the telly. Also said arrive early to "guarantee entry" which implies they'll be stopping people coming in after a certain time.

Gonna be really interesting to see how this pans out! Pubs will obviously be as rammed as a match day, but even more so with people just coming to Tottenham to watch in a pub.

This posted by THST - I'm bloody jealous! Gonna be a great experience:

There’ll be entertainment on Park Lane Square before the match. The Club will be issuing full details shortly.
All bars and food outlets will be open as normal. Fans are able to move around the stadium, including those in the traditional away area.
Drinks and food can be taken to seats - including alcoholic drinks - with bars closing at 10.30pm.

Eight giant screens have been installed on the pitch to enhance the viewing experience.

Hello Englishmen Gentlemen and the girl ladies,

I am be having an extra ticket for the soccer game at the house of yid stadium. Bad luckness for me, my uncle, an Nigerian General, is be having trouble in getting to watch game. I am meaning that if you give me your pin details and banking account, then i will be giving you the league of champions final ticket for free!

Be mailing my private for the fullest details. Many thankings!

Back
Top Bottom