Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have heard from the Bluecoats that this too will be first come, first served for spots to watch the telly. Also said arrive early to "guarantee entry" which implies they'll be stopping people coming in after a certain time.

Gonna be really interesting to see how this pans out! Pubs will obviously be as rammed as a match day, but even more so with people just coming to Tottenham to watch in a pub.
On the other side of the coin, alot of these pubs stopping people coming in after a certain time, may find themselves rather empty by 7pm as lots of people head to the ground.

Message for
RomanzoCriminale,
The Seven Oaks in Manchester is going to be rammed Saturday, it's full of Spurs Northwest Supporters Club.
So much they've done a list of names attending, the upstairs bar is full and only the names on the list will get upstairs. They've also done a list for the downstairs bar, but I've heard if you get there earlier enough (6pm or before) you should get in. It's not a massive pub. Good luck mate.

^^^^^
RomanzoCriminale RomanzoCriminale

I am indeed, got two for my dad and i but I have three mates wanted some.
ok, i have 4 tickets next to each other (but one is a child ticket). I may not be able to go anymore as the guys i was meant to go with can't make it anymore and everyone else has plans for the final :( :( :( I'll know for sure by the end of the day and will give you a shout on here

ok, i have 4 tickets next to each other (but one is a child ticket). I may not be able to go anymore as the guys i was meant to go with can't make it anymore and everyone else has plans for the final :( :( :( I'll know for sure by the end of the day and will give you a shout on here
Hate to be a pain but I'll have the three adult tickets and not the child one if poss. yes please give me a shout.

Just go mate.it will be one of them nights where people just rabbit to anyone.
You wont feel like you are on your own.

I'll take all 4 if it falls through with MonkeyYid. Think they will let in people on child ticket as they all cost the same right?

Hello Englishmen Gentlemen and the girl ladies,

I am be having an extra ticket for the soccer game at the house of yid stadium. Bad luckness for me, my uncle, an Nigerian General, is be having trouble in getting to watch game. I am meaning that if you give me your pin details and banking account, then i will be giving you the league of champions final ticket for free!

Be mailing my private for the fullest details. Many thankings!
Looks legit to me!

If anyone still has a couple of tickets to the screening going begging, I would be immensely grateful. Nabbed myself one (thanks again Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82 ) but still after two more for my pals, preferably together.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. 👍

Despite having 3x stadium tickets, have decided to watch it indoors with the old man as we wanna focus on the game; plus the disappointment will be too crushing being there if we lose - I honestly couldn't handle it. Hopefully will be in the mood to get royally smashed in the pub after...

Anyway, I have a spare stadium ticket - it's a good one in front row of East Upper (Area 528). So if anyone wants it get in touch and I'll pass on my membership details, etc. Will sell for face value (£11.75 that's incl. the admin fee)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom