Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Original message on website said if you bought a Ticket other than your ST seat you would need an e ticket.
Now saying all ST holders are having it on their card. We had a panic up cos my mate didn’t have an e ticket, just his card when he moved seat.
I thought it’s only on your ST if it’s the original seat? If you buy another you get a e ticket , any way easy way around it is just to download the Spurs app as the ticket will be in there so just use that if can’t get the card

Have just got additional tickets through my friends premium account so we can sit together and with more friends.

This means we may well have our original 4 tickets for sale in South together, face value obviously but let me confirm
My mate has offered me one in the west lower block 212 normally a corporate block sat next to him, wonder if this includes the usual corporate treatment and free snacks and beer? :angryscouser:

So nervous already.

I appreciate there's probably already plenty of others asking (who post more here... I'm a bit of a lurker), but if anyone does have 3 tickets for the stadium and they've decided to watch it elsewhere, I'd absolutely love to surprise my dad and brother with them so we can all watch the match together.

Happy to throw plenty of money and/or sexual favours your way. :wanyama:

COYS!
If that's you in your avatar, pm me. If it's not, sorry mate, these tickets are way too precious.

Ain’t payed attention to this thread as I was hoping for a last minute ticket to Madrid miracle. Decided to abandon my plans to drive there and now have two tickets to watch it at the stadium.

Is there a TFC meet up? Would be nice to put a face to the username of some of you rascals.

Back
Top Bottom