Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently there are still some tickets for sale. Could any member be a gem and buy me one? I'll be in Tottenham anyway probably watching in a pub so I can meet you outside the stadium and buy it for FV + a free pint

I will be watching it at the ground but looking to get there early for a few nerve settlers. Is there a general area where everyone is heading or just all pubs up the high road?

This can be accessed from the south stand?
Walk between South and West on ground level (theres a bit of a pinch point at the corner if they've got the goal line bar shut off, then head for the first stairs you see in the west stand. It's a fair few flights up. Carry on towards the centre of the West stand and you'll run into it.

Have got a spare stadium ticket if anyone still needs one. It's a good one: front row of East Upper (area 528).

Just message me whenever and I'll pass on my membership details, etc. Will sell for face value (£11.75 that's incl. the admin fee)
I MAY have a spare for the screening tomorrow. I got an extra for the wife but one of the kids are sick so it may mean she can't go.
Pyro_era Pyro_era

Resisted posting anything the past few days boys and girls but I can't resist any longer.

Tonight I will be prepping, shave my bonce, trim the beard, eat a decent meal and have a hot soak in the tub (it was leg day alright) then try get some decent kip before tomorrow. I am already sweating.

I'll be heading out from home at about 2 I reckon and be at WHL for about 3:30ish give or take a pint on the way down the hamilton hall :kanegoal:

Work done. Monday booked off. Been thinking about tomorrow for the last three weeks. Today has been non-stop day dreaming about our possible win.

I just want to see us set up in our best way. 4-2-3-1 and for our players to give it their all. Give us a performance we'll be proud of, one we will be talking about for generations.

I hope for all of us Tottenham, tomorrow will be the best of our lives.

Hoping to get up to Tottenham about 1-2 pm and meet up with Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82 and any other TFC'ers who are about. 1st visit to the new stadium (not counting profile pic) so will be in full tourist mode with the camera.

Buzzing with excitement and yet still nervous as hell.

COYS!!!!!!

I am also looking for a spare ticket for tomorrow (got all the way from Finland for the occasion 👌) so I'd be extremely happy if someone happens to have one 😇

Back
Top Bottom