Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To all of you travelling to watch the game, be safe and don't get involved in any stupidity. Spare a thought for me. Living next to a noisey red,flags and hunting everywhere. I'm dreading it,please don't let them win.I think ill go and watch it at the newly formed Everton branch of the Spurs Supporters club, there's bound to be one somewhere, well at least until next season !! COYS

what is the timeline for everyone tomorrow for afternoon / evening? I'm going with :

12:00 - 15:00 : BBQ and beers at home
15:00 - 16:00 : travel to High Road (beer in hand)
16:00 - 18:30 : work way along high road (will pubs be full?)
18:30 - 20:00 : bars in ground
20:00 - who knows what...

Most are probably aware but I have just been reading the match screening info page on THFC website. Doors open at 6pm and they have obtained a licence for alcohol to be taken to our seats in the stadium bowl.

There’s a kid at the gate repeatedly throwing a coin on the ground and screaming. If he’s anywhere near me for this 7 hour flight there’s going to be a murder at 40,000 feet and I won’t be watching at all...

:pochfacepalm:

what is the timeline for everyone tomorrow for afternoon / evening? I'm going with :

12:00 - 15:00 : BBQ and beer at home
15:00 - 16:00 : travel to High Road (beer in hand)
16:00 - 18:30 : work way along high road (will pubs be full?)
18:30 - 20:00 : bars in ground
20:00 - who knows what...
Fixed, beers sounds a bit American, when we're talking beer nobody ever assumes the singular, always the plural, the s was superfluous. 🙂

Heading up to Seven Sisters tomorrow around 14.00, have a few, sample the atmosphere and head to the ground.
Mrs Gotnohair has made me a lovely banner, which I contributed to by standing over her giving useful instructions; she hates football, but must love me! I will be waving it tomorrow!
Unfortunately I can't work out how to upload the lovely photo of it - but think I have managed use one for my avatar for your enjoyment; Mrs Gotnohair wouldn't show her face coz she ways feeling a bit coys!

I'm going to my brother's to watch it because we've never lost a final I've watched with my brother. 91 at Wembley and 2008 we watched on TV. I will not disclose where my brother lives in case any Scousers are reading this and try and prevent me getting there.

I am a bit gutted, until yesterday thought I would be well enough to watch the game outside of hospital, but realistically that's not going to be happening.

On a more positive note , will be able to watch in room - even if it is on phone, tablet or laptop.

On a super duper positive note I am going to be watching Spurs in the Champions League Final today. I still can't get my head round this fact, even typing the words feels weird.

Where ever you are watching the game, this is it, this is the biggie, this is the day that doesn't seem real, the day you will never forget, the day Spurs win the Champions League.

Enjoy today.

COYS

I'm going to be watching at home with my wife and 9yr old daughter, both of whom aren't that interested in football but are keen to watch with me. I may convert them yet!
Didn't want to be at the pub with fans from other clubs as couldn't bear the grief if it all goes wrong.

I am a bit gutted, until yesterday thought I would be well enough to watch the game outside of hospital, but realistically that's not going to be happening.

On a more positive note , will be able to watch in room - even if it is on phone, tablet or laptop.

On a super duper positive note I am going to be watching Spurs in the Champions League Final today. I still can't get my head round this fact, even typing the words feels weird.

Where ever you are watching the game, this is it, this is the biggie, this is the day that doesn't seem real, the day you will never forget, the day Spurs win the Champions League.

Enjoy today.

COYS

Sorry to hear this my friend. Although knowing a little of what you’re going through it doesn’t surprise me too much. I’ll have a little thought for you when I’m at the stadium. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom