Which one Spurs player would you bring back for this team?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God I love a close season thread!

Thorsdvedt
Jennings
Danny Thomas
Steve Perryman
Mackay
Blanchflower
Ledley King
Jan Vertonghen
Toby Alderweireld
Luka Modric
Ossie & Ricky
Moussa Dembele
Van der Vaart
Bale
Ginola
Gazza
Hoddle
Greaves
C.Allen
Berbatov
Klinsmann & Sheringham

With Bill Nic & Burkinshaw as a management dream team, with 2016/19 Poch as their assistant!

....fuck it, get em all in and pack the bench!
Nice list. I think Graham Roberts would fit in there too, even if not Bale, Gazza, Modric class. Hard as nails!

Pasguy Sjimbomba

football-stock-david-pleat-former-luton-town-manager-and-tottenham-hotspur-manager-mandatory-creditaction-images-2EGXCP2.jpg

Now we have Bissouma that lessens the transformative nature of Modric.

I think we’re looking at Hoddle, Gazza and Mackay that would add the most to this team.

Bale always in the conversation, but our need now is for a creative midfielder, and whilst Hoddle is the best going forward, the other two (as I understand) are more complete.

Never saw Mackay, would be interested from those who saw both to compare him and Gazza. I think people forget Gazza had a proper engine on him as well as the spark

His name's been brought up and without disrespecting all the greats, the speedy and confident Gareth Bale from 2012/13 season should always be worth a mention in this conversation!

Can't list all the greats because there are just too many..

If I have to pick from recent years it would be Mousa Dembele at his prime.

He would have been a monster under Conte.

For what we've got at the moment and the system we play... Kyle Walker or prime Danny Rose

Moose was so so so good to watch though

Back
Top Bottom