Which players need to go?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Radical Rei

Cheese room enthusiast
I think it's pretty obvious that certain players are just not working out

Aurier, Winks, Hugo, Sess, Vorm and even Dele have been really poor.

Who else do you think needs to go?

:sonhmm:

Should be a much shorter thread
Which players should stay?

but ok

Aurier
Winks
Skipp (sadly he ain’t going to make it)
Lamela
Toby
Jan
Dier
All three keepers

We must appoint a decent DOF

Dele, Winks, Toby, Hugo, Verts (love him but his legs are done).
Aurier can stay as a bench option, and Sess is still 19 so I'm willing to give him 1 or 2 more seasons.

Should be a much shorter thread
Which players should stay?

but ok

Aurier
Winks
Skipp (sadly he ain’t going to make it)
Lamela
Toby
Jan
Dier
All three keepers

We must appoint a decent DOF
Dele, Winks, Toby, Hugo, Verts (love him but his legs are done).
Aurier can stay as a bench option, and Sess is still 19 so I'm willing to give him 1 or 2 more seasons.
Yeah agreed about Toby and Jan it's sad, but they're both obviously done at the club.

Well realistically a team can not replace more than 4-5 players in a year without massively upsetting the tema chemistry

So either we have to sell those with the highest value or the worst performers

Either way I think Aurier, Winks, Moura (90% of his games are shit nowadays yet holds some value), Dele...

Yet let's be honest, aside from Son/Kane, none of our players would be even difficult to replace.

It ain't happening . Levy will want good money for his shit . It was obvious those players listed were never ever good enough/mediocre/ or regressed.
While Levy handles anything to do with football
dudes another 2 decades of crapsville.

I would swap Aurier for Leicester's Pereira in a heartbeat.
I would swap Dier for Leicester's Ndidi in a heartbeat.
I would swap Alderweireld for Leicester's Söyüncü in a heartbeat.
I would swap Sessegnon for Burnleys's McNeil in a heartbeat.
I would ....

Well realistically a team can not replace more than 4-5 players in a year without massively upsetting the tema chemistry

So either we have to sell those with the highest value or the worst performers

Either way I think Aurier, Winks, Moura (90% of his games are shit nowadays yet holds some value), Dele...

Yet let's be honest, aside from Son/Kane, none of our players would be even difficult to replace.
Good thing we have no chemistry left to ruin.

Don't ever, ever, ever in the future ever sign a player who is French, speaks French or has used French letters, or been on holiday in France.

Back
Top Bottom