Who is to blame for Ryan Sessegnon's lack of progress at Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who / what is to blame for Ryan Sessegnon's lack of progress at Spurs?

• Ryan Sessegnon

Votes: 77 72.0%
  • Daniel Levy

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Ryan Sessegnon and Daniel Levy

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Brexit

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Regime Enthusiasts

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Ryan Sessegnon's mum

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Spurs medical team

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Coaching Staff

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
mother nature
So much this. I had a friend in college who was on the basketball team. Keep in mind this is low level college basketball… this dude was the best athlete I’d ever been around and he barely played. So much of making it to an elite level of sports comes down to god given ability that can’t be taught. Most of us have no idea what it takes to be a pro, much less one that could play at the highest level.

Fuck up everything you say is irrelevant. You hoped spurs would lose. Fuck you. Pussy
why are you replying to a message ive sent to someone else then you little twerp... the pussy is clearly you, you little wally brain. fancy thinking a little pansy like sess is physical. you must be pathetic

he plateaued early big time, you can see initially why people believed in his potential to rise and where that could take him, but that plateau curtailed early big time. Also to add his mentality / mental strength is weak and thats on him , he has been under 2 very good managers and both like to instill this, i dont think they failed as its key to their whole ethos, its the players fault or just his big weakness that sadly cant be changed and enhanced, only so much the staff around im can do.

why are you replying to a message ive sent to someone else then you little twerp... the pussy is clearly you, you little wally brain. fancy thinking a little pansy like sess is physical. you must be pathetic
You want spurs to lose. Shut your fucking mouth.

You want spurs to lose. Shut your fucking mouth.
LOL
i don't want the scum winning the league you fool. anyway you little cunt, don't reply to messages i've sent to other people you weirdo. its a good job this is the internet. bet you don't dare talk to people like that in the real world do you? you think sessegnon is physically gifted LOL i dread to think what sort of specimen you are, defo one that shouldn't be talking to people in such tone because you'd get a right hiding.

LOL
i don't want the scum winning the league you fool. anyway you little cunt, don't reply to messages i've sent to other people you weirdo. its a good job this is the internet. bet you don't dare talk to people like that in the real world do you? you think sessegnon is physically gifted LOL i dread to think what sort of specimen you are, defo one that shouldn't be talking to people in such tone because you'd get a right hiding.

Buddy you’re the one who sounds like a keyboard warrior. Empty threats. You’d do fuck all and you know. So again. Shut your fucking mouth and you put your hand up if you want to speak you hear me?

Back
Top Bottom