Who Should Replace Old Jug Ears on MOTD?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who Do you want to Replace Lineker?

• Total voters
At work today, some hipsters ( sorry kids ) were banging on about how a 62 year old white man does not represent them and should be replaced on age and heritage grounds, not due to Twitter.

Their conversation included replacement candidates Clive Myrie ( Mastermind ) Alex Scott ( 🤮) and Ru Paul.

I sincerely hope the last one was their joke, but I am honestly not convinced it was.

At work today, some hipsters ( sorry kids ) were banging on about how a 62 year old white man does not represent them and should be replaced on age and heritage grounds, not due to Twitter.

Their conversation included replacement candidates Clive Myrie ( Mastermind ) Alex Scott ( 🤮) and Ru Paul.

I sincerely hope the last one was their joke, but I am honestly not convinced it was.
That Clive bloke-is he Corporal Jones in Dads Army?
Alex Scott plays for Bristol City so I don't know how he can do the job. And he is only a teenager.
And Du Paul is dead, ain't she? Nobody danced with her, sadly...

I bet they love a David Attenborough documentary though, but then who doesn't?

He's not there to represent them, he's just there to present a programme and essentially ask questions about the game, which the pundits then answer.

Saying someone isn't fit for their job because they're older than you reeks of prejudice.

Suggesting Ru Paul reeks of stupidity.

That Clive bloke-is he Corporal Jones in Dads Army?
Alex Scott plays for Bristol City so I don't know how he can do the job. And he is only a teenager.
And Du Paul is dead, ain't she? Nobody danced with her, sadly...

James Coburn did!

Back
Top Bottom