Who will we sign?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So Chelsea and Bolton have agreed to work on a sale for Cahill.

Coyle said: "There has been a fee agreed between the clubs and we have now given Gary's representatives permission to speak to Chelsea."

Cahill, 26, is out of contract at the end of the season.

Fucking Bolton, well done you cunts, you could of sold him to us for about 15 million before the start of the season then got some decent cover, maybe even Bassong off us and another player for depth. Now you are selling your best player in desperation when your at the bottom of the league. Good luck you fucking tools.

I'm not convinced by him anyway, so not too bothered. He certainly isn't better than Gallas, King, Daws or Kaboul and if we buy any CB we need someone who is better than all of them (with the exception of King, as no one is better)

As much as Benny is loved at the Lane I do think he is currently our weak link. Not sure who is better than him to improve up though.

Loz said:
As much as Benny is loved at the Lane I do think he is currently our weak link. Not sure who is better than him to improve up though.
I don't think I could fill a hand counting Premiership LBs better than him. Cole and Jose Enrique. That's it.

ollieXcore said:
Loz said:
I don't think I could fill a hand counting Premiership LBs better than him. Cole and Jose Enrique. That's it.

Cole is fading fast. Enrique & Benny are in the same league, I'd say. Baines is probably up there to complete the top three.

As much as I detest Gashley Cole, he has been superb for Chelsea under Matteo, especially FA Cup :harryfacepalm: and Champions league :gomes: still wouldn't want that sort of person at my club, Benny is 1000x the man he is, and has 1000x more swagger :bae: I would argue there is no more entertaining Left back than BAE in the PL, nonchalant guy, especially when it comes to marking :adegrin:

Paydro said:
Neymar, Sturridge and Balotelli thats the dream

we'd fuckn killl everyone

I get you're 'kinda' joking with that list, (?) but bollocks to Maretarded Balotelooney-Tunes...

I don't give fuck what a 'raw talent' he's perceived as... he's a high maintenance prick, and after last night, proved what a bad loser he is to boot... 'cos if he's gonna play for us, he'd better get used to the feeling of losing more than ONCE a season!!!

i'll pass if it's all the same! Pull out all the stops for Ade or A.N Other...

Back
Top Bottom