Who'd be a Palestinian footballer?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

depends on if you force feed or get them nutrients through other routes (IV etc) them. bobby sands lasted 66 days and the brityish government of the day used to tell hunger strikers "fill yer boots"

depends on if you force feed or get them nutrients through other routes (IV etc) them."

Well, then your not on hunger strike lol? Surely.

I'd be a bit cautious of this media source too that as part of an interview posed a question; "Shit."

The liberal media will find anyone to make up a story to force feed their agenda.

Well, then your not on hunger strike lol? Surely.

I'd be a bit cautious of this media source too that as part of an interview posed a question; "Shit."

The liberal media will find anyone to make up a story to force feed their agenda.
oh yes, being force fed by your imprisoners or chained down to a bed so they can place an IV is clearly not being on a hunger strike... the key is very much in FORCE numpty, you are not choosing to eat, therefore you are on a hunger strike...

oh yes, being force fed by your imprisoners or chained down to a bed so they can place an IV is clearly not being on a hunger strike... the key is very much in FORCE numpty, you are not choosing to eat, therefore you are on a hunger strike...

But is he hungry though? After being force fed he wouldnt be. So technically, it should be called a "not eating via oral consumption" strike.

The non-liberal media will do the same thing.

This issue is similar to the Northern Ireland conflict. You can't find any neutral reporting on the subject.

But is he hungry though? After being force fed he wouldnt be. So technically, it should be called a "not eating via oral consumption" strike.
i tend to think that eating can only be done via oral consumption. although, admittedly, i havn't tried ramming a carrot up my arse.

well, not recently

edit:Dictionary defines eating as taking food into the mouth for nourishment

i tend to think that eating can only be done via oral consumption. although, admittedly, i havn't tried ramming a carrot up my arse.

well, not recently

RedHotCatholicLove.jpg

You cannot live on past memories in the present day: You can respect them, remmember them and never forget them, but expecting the future generations (kids) to carry on your fight is a load of bollocks. It places too much baggage on them and just promotes the ingraining of hate.

Back
Top Bottom