Whose Spurs shirt would you torch?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got King and Assou Ekotto and blanks.

This season I'll either get King or leave it plain.

Flav said:
You need to talk about your feelings Sammy. We're here for you.

Redknapp is gone. You have to get over it. He ain't coming back. He doesn't give a fuck about you. He never has.

It was all about the Spurs badge from my part, but if its easier to pretend, then lets pretend that T's statement was'nt hollow (in light of him supporting the burning of something with a Spurs badge on it.)

YAY!

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
sammyspurs said:
cleveland adam said:
Sammy, chill the fuck out, man.

Sheesh.
You can't get away from the internecine bitching anywhere around here.

I dont know what internecine means. But stop licking T's bum......theres enough people doing that for him
The hate. It'll eat you from the inside.

Hate? I dont even know the guy....I think he's pretty funny actually and probably a sound bloke. Merely saying I thought his comment was contradictory. And as per, the masses start juicing their panties.

sammyspurs said:
Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
sammyspurs said:
I dont know what internecine means. But stop licking T's bum......theres enough people doing that for him
The hate. It'll eat you from the inside.

Hate? I dont even know the guy....I think he's pretty funny actually and probably a sound bloke. Merely saying I thought his comment was contradictory. And as per, the masses start juicing their panties.
You don't hate him, but you're full of negativity. Chill out.

Ramsingh said:
Salmon needs to get in this thread ASAP and kill Sammy with a 5 page essay ;)

He needs his crew backing him before he pipes up...

dog-birthday-party-11.jpg

I'm so glad my actions towards baggyhead haven't been forgotten, I stick by my decision.

I've never had a name on my shirt, never plan to. For one I don't see the point in spending an extra £10-£20 or however much it is, and secondly all players leave, the shirt is forever. The only name i'd even be tempted to get would be King 26 on this year's, but i'm probably not going to seeing as I already have the shirt and i'm a lazy prick.

Never got a player's name on the back of my shirt, never seen the point. But I am seriously, seriously considering opting to get Sigurdsson's when I get this year's. Before his first amazing season for us.

I was gonna get Ginola on the new kit this year but just couldnt bring myself to spend £10 worth of The Queen's beer vouchers on it. And i love that man implicity

I was gonna get Ginola on the new kit this year but just couldnt bring myself to spend £10 worth of The Queen's beer vouchers on it. And i love that man implicity

Thelonious said:
I can't burn anything with the Tottenham badge on, this is part of my reasoning for not really bothering with names on the back of my shirts.
One thing I learned since my enlightenment, is that Tottenham Supporters hold the player to the standard of the shirt not the shirt to the standard of the player.

Back
Top Bottom