Will we ever win a trophy again?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry I couldn't be arsed to draw up a list for you to back up my audacious claim that some mid-table clubs have made signings that would have improved us, OMG WHAT KIND OF MONSTER AM I?!?!

Might have done it if responding to you're fucking half a billion bullet points hadn't already taken long enough...

LOL...... You are the most invested "not invested" man I've ever seen.

Let it go, babe.

(p.s. You always whinge about long replies, but look at the state of you.... Every post you've replied with is longer than that which you've replied to. 🤡)

Not invested enough to do a research project for you, doesn't mean I'm flouncing and not willing to reply...

For someone that's "out" you sure are easy to pull right back in. Does Levy pay you by the post or something, bot?

So far you've been stroppy, insulting and hypocritical.... You don't respond at all well to having your opinion challenged do you?

.......and now you're lowering yourself to Levy-bot memes.

Fucking pathetic.

(No-one's asked you to do a research project or write the fucking essays you have, you big drama queen.)

So far you've been stroppy, insulting and hypocritical.... You don't respond at all well to having your opinion challenged do you?

.......and now you're lowering yourself to Levy-bot memes.

Fucking pathetic.

(No-one's asked you to do a research project or write the fucking essays you have, you big drama queen.)
bot, bot, bot bot bot...

beez-salty.gif
It's great that they even program bots with wit these days isn't it, I mean it's about as good an attempt as tofu is at replicating meat, but it's nice that they tried...

Back
Top Bottom