Will you boo Poch when he returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

will you boo poch

• yes

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • no

Votes: 74 70.5%
  • don't know how I am going to feal

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
Personally it's a no from me. The man and his side gave me some of my favourite tottenham moments. I couldn’t boo him. I hope tottenham win and his job at Chelsea is an unmitigated disaster. But I could never boo him.

I wouldn't boo him.

But if anyone starts up the he's magic song they should get clamped. He's not our manager anymore and is managing a local enemy. Focus on Ange instead.

IMO, he did great for us fair enough, but anyone that joins Chelsea after saying they understand us as fans, even admitting how intense our rivalry is with them, is a cunt

Poch is a cunt and I’d still call him one even if we’d won in 2019

I hate Chelsea more than anything, most of us do, and he knew that

I hope he gets sacked and rots

IMO, he did great for us fair enough, but anyone that joins Chelsea after saying they understand us as fans, even admitting how intense our rivalry is with them, is a cunt

Poch is a cunt and I’d still call him one even if we’d won in 2019

I hate Chelsea more than anything, most of us do, and he knew that

I hope he gets sacked and rots
Hopefully we smash them , if we go 2 nil down i‘m worried you might explode. However much I disagree with you I do think you are not alone and i think he will get some stick . If I am next to someone giving him stick I would not say STFU though , I can understand if not agree with the anger

Embarrassed Shame GIF

He’s irrelevant to me.

Sure he gave us good moments but the supporters supported him many times back then.

He went to a rival, so he obviously doesn’t care for Tottenham like we do.

I probably wouldn't boo, depends if everyone around me is booing or not. It's got some good panto vibes, though, more than normal for us, anyway. I'd rather boo Poch than Conte (even though I disliked conte more), because Conte had a fucking awful year and lost his shit. Poch derailed himself (with Levy's stingey assistance).

I am well up for some ironic 'he's magic' when we've won 5-0.

Back
Top Bottom