*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The phenomenon known as the 'Enic cycle's lol
I refuse to solely blame ENIC, although they certainly aren't blameless.

The team chosen last night was more than capable of winning that match, the effort put in was embarrassing. Money has been spent, recruitment is the problem. Then seeing a F1 track being built, new hotel plans and NFL things (as much as I love NFL ad F1) it just shows their eyes aren't solely on the club. I can't name another club that has so much involvement elsewhere.

We brought in two 'serial winners' in turn have not got any closer than Poch, who wasn't bothered about domestic trophies.

The whole club needs a rebuild, from the owners to boot room staff.

The next time a Spurs league game is on TV is 3rd April!

And five of our next six PL games are Saturday at 3pm.

Not sure how that's happened, but thank fuck.
And three of those five are at home so I’ve still got to watch them live. And pay for the privilege.

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

I refuse to solely blame ENIC, although they certainly aren't blameless.

The team chosen last night was more than capable of winning that match, the effort put in was embarrassing. Money has been spent, recruitment is the problem. Then seeing a F1 track being built, new hotel plans and NFL things (as much as I love NFL ad F1) it just shows their eyes aren't solely on the club. I can't name another club that has so much involvement elsewhere.

We brought in two 'serial winners' in turn have not got any closer than Poch, who wasn't bothered about domestic trophies.

The whole club needs a rebuild, from the owners to boot room staff.
Mixed feelings. I don’t want to be Leeds or Sunderland, or Manure / Citeh. Your points are right in that we are a football team. Football.

So either we get bought out by a sports wash oil state or we find new ways of creating sustainable revenue so we don’t go under when the oligarchs see something a bit more shiny elsewhere.

Either way (and to your point) we’ll still end up spending 30M on fucking Sissoko and double down with another 60 on Richy. That’s the change I’m dreaming of.

I know I'll end up watching this because I'm a sad bastard with nothing else better to do . Probably end up like a replay of the Leicester away performance :richclosed:

------------------Forster------------------
----Romero------Dier------Lenglet----
Emerson‐-------------------------Davies
-----------Hojbjerg---Skipp------------
----Kulusevski------------------Richi--
---------------------Kane-----------------

I reckon Levy's finally in trouble this time.

I've been offered tickets to Sheffield Utd away last night, Wolves away on Saturday and Forest at home in the near future.

These offers have come from 3 different sources.

I gave up my season ticket in May 2008.

I've only attended 2 away games since then.

I went to the friendly game against Inter, at the new stadium in 2019 because the ticket was bought for me as a gift by my daughter.

ENIC are on borrowed time if they don't start spending.

The race for top four is a tragic and utterly pointless vanity for a club that has no intention of actually winning a trophy.

It means nothing.

I'm having trouble getting back up for this game as well, but I don't understand this take.

Trophies surely matter more, but I want Champions League next year. Not for the club to make money, but because I want to see us compete for that trophy as well.

We had a magical run once, it can happen again if we're in it.

Back
Top Bottom